Room Rates Include:
- Continental plus breakfast during the week and a full breakfast on the weekends and holidays.
- Wine and cheese hour nightly.
- Coffee, tea, ice water throughout the day.
- Evening treat.
- Free local telephone calls and wireless internet access.
- An additional $25.00 per day for each person over two.
All rooms have a view of Welcome Park, the site of William Penn's home in Philadelphia, within Independence Historic Park. Additionally, all rooms have private baths, cable television, clock radio, telephone, hair dryer in bathroom, writing desk and individually controlled heat and air conditioning. The house is a 4 story, 18th century property with no elevator. Please consider the size and density of your luggage as we have very limited staff.
- A credit card is required to hold a reservation.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25 service fee per room. 72 hours notice prior to arrival is required to avoid additional charges of 1 night's stay or 50% of the entire booking.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m., unless special arrangements are made. Baggage can be held in a secure area before or after these times, if so requested.
- All rates are subject to a 16.2% tax: 6% for Pennsylvania sales tax; 2% City of Philadelphia sales tax; and 8.2% hotel occupancy tax.
- Higher room rates and changes in policies may vary during special event weeks and for group bookings. Check your confirmation letter for details.
- Sorry, no accommodations for pets.
- Non-smoking facility.
- Children over 10 are welcome, as long as they will respect the historic fabric of the building, the value of the antiques, and are sensitive to the presence of our other guests. Please list the ages of the children traveling with you.
- The Thomas Bond House accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, travelers checks, and cash.